Name Brand Pet Supplies, @ Discount Prices.
[Add to Favorites]
The dilemma of online shopping:
High priced items are always on the top but their big marketing bucks will be your cost.
The cheapest ones are buried under the pile as our profit margins can't cover the cost.
You've found us the hard way, don't let the luck slip away, order your Pet Meds right away!
Discount Pet Medications => : Shampoo/Conditioners :: Fidos :: For Dogs :
Start => : Shampoo/Conditioners :: Fidos :: For Dogs :
Fido's Free Itch Flea Shampoo
A mild shampoo which will not irritate even the most sensitive skins. It has been especially prepared to produce a soft, lustrous coat and remove doggy odours. For best results use weekly in summer months and control fleas in pet's bedding.
- Pleasant smelling, soap free shampoo
- Controls fleas and lice on dogs & cats
- Contains the natural insecticide pyrethrin
- Mild non-irritant formulation for sensitive skins
- Conditions and cleans producing a soft, lustrous coat.
- Reduces odour, with a great after scent to ensure your pet keeps smelling great
- Does not control Paralysis Tick
- Use whenever fleas or lice are noticed in the coat
Directions for use
- Wet the coat thoroughly with warm water
- Apply shampoo at several places.
- Work into a good lather and massage well into the coat.
- Leave for five minutes
- Rinse with clean warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use on sick or convalescing animals.
- Do not use on puppies and kittens.
- May cause dribbling and unsteady gait in cats. If one or both occurs, wipe off excess product and contact a veterinarian.
Fido's Oatmeal Conditioner
Ideal to use on any pets including those with dry or irritated skin as Oatmeal is known to have natural soothing effects. For the most benefits use after washing with Fido's Oatmeal and Baking Soda Shampoo. Suitable for use with long term flea control products.
- Conditions, soothes and deodorises
- Suitable for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
- Ideal to use on pets with dry or irritated skin.
- A unique blend of rich conditioners and oatmeal extract
- Soap free
- Natural soothing effects of oatmeal aids stress-free washing
- Suitable for use with long term flea control treatments.
- For the most benefits use after washing with Fido??s Oatmeal and Baking Soda Shampoo.
- Wash the pet first with any of the Fido's shampoo range.
- (Fido's Oatmeal and Baking Soda Shampoo is particularly suitable)
- Thoroughly rinse the shampoo from the coat before applying conditioner
- Apply at least 20ml of Fido's Oatmeal Conditioner along the backline and several places on the coat.
- Work up into a good lather over the entire coat.
- Leave on for 5 minutes
- Rinse off with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Brush the coat as usual.( A Fido??s Spray can be applied to the coat to aid detangling before brushing)
2.5% Oatmeal Extract in a colloidal suspension